Palazzo CrociferiPalazzo Crociferi was founded in 1659, together with the church of SS. of agonizing, as the convent of the Crociferi, at the behest of Princess Francesca Balm Roccafiorita. In 1659, at the behest of Princess Francesca Balm Roccafiorita were founded the church of SS. of agonizing and the adjoining convent Crociferi Fathers, the order of the Ministers of the Sick (Camillians), founded by St. Camillo de Lellis in the sixteenth century, called Crociferi because of the large red cross on his robe. Today the former convent houses the Town Hall and the church is used as a council hall and auditorium. From the convent a tunnel leading to the church of the Purgatory. In the cloister takes place in summer theater and events such as Cinema under the stars.
Back to monuments →